Yogyakarta


Hi guys! How are you?
Good to see you again.
I know it's been a few weeks or maybe a month since my last post.

Now I'm going to tell you about my recent holiday to Yogyakarta.

I went to Yogyakarta with my elder sister by train on December 25th, 2016. We went on Lodaya Malam train. It's our first time for taking a vacation without my parents. Honestly,I prefer to get away with my parents than just with my elder sister because she's so annoying. The ride took about more than 8 hours and she couldn't sit properly for the entire ride. She always complained about how small the seat is. We arrived in Yogyakarta train station at 4 in the morning. After that my uncle and his son picked us up and took us to the hotel so my sister and I could sleep first before hit the road.

Our first destination in Yogyakarta was Mangunan Pine Forest. It's located in Dinglo, Yogyakarta


https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2WkZx9geguk/V0QenjIOJMI/AAAAAAAABCA/wYowEuTJD3UMn3wq-ShJ4toTJ3GK4hZgACLcB/s1600/Screenshot_3.jpg


It was so beautiful. Unfortunately, we came in holiday time so there're so many tourists. There were many beautiful and interesting spot so we took a couple photos there. We continued our trip to Breksi Cliff. For me, that place wasn't very attractive because it's just a cliff with a park on the top of it. Besides that, the weather is so hot and it burnt my skin. Because of the weather, we just walked around for less than 15 minutes. After that we went back to the hotel.

The next day, we went to Mount Merapi. Actually, we wanted to go to Wendi Ombo beach but the weather was so bad and it's so far away from my hotel. So we changed our plan. On Mount Merapi, we took a short trip. We went to a museum which was a resident house. The house was damaged by the eruption of Mount Merapi. After that we went to a bunker which became a place for the refugees back then. Sadly we couldn't stay any longer. We had to go back to hotel and pack our stuff because our train to Bandung would depart at 8 pm. 

http://www.satujam.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/img_0529.jpg

That's all for my holiday story. Hope you like it :) 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Raja Ampat

DEWA ATHENA